We Believe in the Gospel…
* That ALL scripture is the Holy Spirit Inspired Word of God
* In the virgin birth, Luke 1-37-38 for with God, nothing shall be impossible. And Mary said, behold the handmaid of the Lord, be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
* That God sent his son into the world to save sinners – Matthew 1-21 and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
* In the Redeeming, and the atoning blood of Christ Jesus shed for each of us on the cross of Calvary.
* Romans 3-23 for all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God.
* John 3-16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.” For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.
* Romans 5-8 but God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
* John chapter 3-1-6 that we must all be born again, Spiritually.
* That if you are born once, you will die twice, but if you are born twice, you will only die once.
* John 14 -6 Jesus says I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
* Acts 4-12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
* Corinthians 5-17 therefore, if any man, be IN Christ he is a new creature, Old things are passed away, and behold, all things are become new.
* That it is GOD that works in YOU both to will and do HIS good pleasure Philippians’ Chp 2 – 13
* In the Baptism and fullness of the Holy Spirit Acts 1-8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you, and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
* That we are to give birth to Christ Jesus. Galatians 4-19 my little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you.
* John 4-4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.
* John 4 “Beloved, if God so loved us we ought also to love one another” No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
“Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. “Herein in our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because AS HE IS, so are We in this world